diumenge, 3 de juny del 2018

MY WORLD: THE BEST BOOK I EVER READ:

The bes book i ever read is Geronimo Stilton first volume" The Kingdom of magic". The first time i read it i was 9 yers old when in the class  we had to wore a book to read in class. The book inspired me a lot and when i came to my home i started to draw the pictures and the characters of the book in papers. I think that was the first time i wanted to draw like a crazy. Yesterday i readed the book again and the feeling was a little bit diferent, but i keep thinking what that it's a beatiful and awesome book. 

I recommend the book for all type of children.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

ITALY BEST PHOTO: In this photo you can see the most expensive hotel of the entire Italy. I chose this photo for the majestuous building t...